Our Goals in Early Education Are To:
- Encourage a child’s relationship with God
- Inspire each child to learn who they are in God’s image
- Develop self-control by listening and sharing
- Develop a sense of ownership through responsibility and making decisions
- Encourage positive social skills to form relationships
- Develop and increase age-appropriate gross and fine motor skills
- Develop a foundation for early literacy, math, and science
- Maximize creativity through art and music & rhythm
Cru Kids Early Education Curriculum
Junior Crusaders (2-3 years) – Pathways to Preschool by Bob Jones University Press offers age-appropriate activities and crafts to build character.
Pre-K (4-5 years) – Bob Jones University Press (BJU Press) emphasizes a strong foundation in both academics and character from a Christian worldview.
Required Forms (to be completed annually)